We will contact you when a new job opportunity becomes available
Social Media Manager
– Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
– Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
– Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
– Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
– Good understanding of social media KPIs
– Familiarity with web design and publishing
– Excellent multitasking skills
– Great leadership skills
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
– Team player
– Good time-management skills
– Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
– Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
– Define the most important social media KPIs
– Manage and oversee social media content
– Measure the success of every social media campaign
– Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
– Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
– Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
– Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
– Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
– Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
– Hire and train others in the team
– Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
– Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
– Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
– Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
– Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
– Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
– Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
– Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
– Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
– Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML Editor.
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
– A portfolio of published articles.
– Excellent writing and editing skills.
– Familiarity with online paid advertising.
– The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
– Effective communication skills.
Senior Graphic Designer
– Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
– Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
– Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
– Generating fresh concepts.
– Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
– Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
– Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
– Portfolio with design projects.
– Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.
– Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
– A keen eye for visual details.
– Aesthetic skills.
– Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
– Designing and building the website front-end.
– Creating the website architecture.
– Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
– Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes.
– Conducting website performance tests.
– Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
– Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
– Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
– Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).